The Mondial Coiffure Beauté (MCB Paris), an international trade fair for hairdressers and beauty professionals, takes place every year in the Grande Halle de la Villette, for the exhibition part, and in the Zénith for the artistic shows.
MCB offers you unmissable events to help you take up the new challenges in the Hair and Beauty sector around 3 fundamental themes: MCB Business, MCB Academy, MCB Style.
An opportunity to open up new professional horizons in the presence of the leading hair dressing and cosmetic brands, trade experts and the greatest hairdressers.
The Grande Halle de la Villette is home to:
- The stands (equipment for hair salons, hairdressing accessories, hair care products, makeup and cosmetics, nail art & manicure, hair ornaments, extensions, hair-pieces)
- Business conferences (new trends, merchandising, marketing, optimise your salon’s business…)
- Technical Workshops (Colours, cuts, technical acts, ties, conventional and ultra-trendy buns, street wear, barber, fringe bar evening, extensions,…)
- Academic workshops (detail of technical hairdressing acts)
- Competitions (in partnership with the Fédération Nationale de la Coiffure: French championships, Paris Trophy, Bride hairdressing, Young Talent contest, Hair Beauty Awards)
- The Youth Campus (careers, jobs, training for the hairdressing and beauty sector)
- Careers Forum, taking over and selling a salon
The Zénith, a mythical arena in Paris, hosts 14 novel artistic shows presented by the greatest star hairdressers in the world: Alexandre de Paris, Saco, Jill Andrieu, Carlo Bay, Jean-Luc Minetti, Jean-Claude Aubry Community, etc… who give us their new take on hairdressing.